Major Member Of Femi Solar’s Band, Bidemi Adetunji popularly known as (BDOT Stick) Left The Band For Posterity Sake.
This development he posted on all his social media platform on tuesday the 24th of November, 2020 where he stated all what transpire that cause his exit from the band.
Below is what he posted on his social media platform:
“Letter of notice of calling it quit at FS7 MUSIC AND THE SJB.
I Adetunji Abidemi Oluwaseyi, an amiable friend and confidant of the FS7 music and the SJB, hereby wish to inform the general public and fans of the group both home and abroad, of my intention to call it quit with immediate effect.
This development is necessitated by my resolve to move on for posterity sake.
Let me however state equivocaly that my action is done in good faith without any prejudice, sentiment or rancour and therefore I stand not to be misconstrued for any reason, other than what has been clearly stated herein..Let me quickly add that I am leaving the band better than the way I met it before and after 2010 when I returned from England. My contribution to the success of the band can not be quantified. However, for the avoidance of doubt, permit me to highlight few of my achievements as follows:
1. Helping to build the band from the scratch when nobody has interest in listening to the performance of the group.
2. Creating an acceptable music pattern, rhythm and style that is now widely known with the group and which of course gave it to prevailing acceptance by the teeming fans both home and abroad.
3. Building the stage confidence and charisma of my dear friend @femisolar who is the leader and founder of the group.4. Sourcing for ninety percent of members that are currently doing the band proud.
5. Single handedly produced and arranged the percussion of all the singles, jingles, live shows and album that launched the band to stardom since it inception.
6. Sustaining a cordial relationship with my friend’s wife , Jumoke, his brother @tmsoundz parents and siblings through out the period of my membership. There was no time I have misunderstanding with anyone who has close relationship with him.
7. I have been an outstanding drummer of repute to the group and proudly gave my best in ensuring that FS7 music and the SJB is where it is today.Before I conclude, let me extend my profound gratitude to everyone, particularly my friend @femisolar the leader of the band, his brother, wife, parents, members of the band and our teeming fans for their support and understanding with my decision to move on.I appreciate everyone and wish the band well in their future endeavours.
This notice or decision is not intended to draw any battle line with anyone, members of the FS7 music or the SJB.
However it is to start a new chapter in my life and I therefore hope to make it count.
I am super proud of the time and memories we have created.
Thank you and God bless.Best regards.
JOIN THE Ibile9jaradio CONVERSATION:
Facebook: @ibile9jaradio & TV
FOR ADVERT BOOKINGS
Visit us today at our HEAD OFFICE in Ibadan, Nigeria or call: 08052170931.
Subscribe to Ibile9ja Newsletter.
Send us inquiries, Press releases & make comment.