黑料社

Palace: 3-day national vaccination drive may be declared non-working days

vaccination

A resident of Olongapo City is getting the first shot of Pfizer vaccine against COVID-19 during a mass vaccination at a mall. (Photo courtesy of Olongapo City Information Office)

MANILA, Philippines 鈥 The government鈥檚 three-day national COVID-19 vaccination drive set on Nov. 29 to Dec. 1 may be declared non-working days, Malaca帽ang said Thursday.

Presidential spokesperson Harry Roque said this is already being processed.

鈥淚naasikaso kung ano ang magiging desisyon ng Presidente diyan,鈥 he said when asked if the said days would be declared as non-working days.

(We are working on it.)

鈥淗intayin na lang natin ang anunsyo sa Palasyo,鈥 he added when asked when the executive order declaring the days as non-working days will be released.

(Let鈥檚 wait for the announcement of the Palace.)

The three-day national vaccination drive aims to inoculate 15 million individuals against COVID-19.

So far, 30.4 million Filipinos are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, which accounts for 39.5% of the target adult population in the country.

/MUF
Read more...